- All Jobs
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations. Prospective staff is expected to ensure that our production process remains a smooth and efficient by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Proven 1-2years experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Should possess BSc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Experience in FCMG is required.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and Excel
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
This vacancy is a full time position.
- Educational Level
- Bachelor / Graduate
- Hospitality / Recreation / Travel